Voted and Approved 2022-2023 PTO Budget
About the Treasurer:
The PTO treasurer is the custodian of Roy Cloud PTO funds with key duties mentioned below:
- Helps develop the annual budget
- Collects fundraising money
- Writes checks for purchases and reimbursements
- Tracks income and spending
- Makes and communicates financial reports at regular member meetings
- Organizes the books for annual audit and tax filings
- Preserves the integrity of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit registration status
How to Get Reimbursed:
For reimbursement (e.g. approved grants, teacher stipends, school event related costs, etc.) or payment to vendors / service providers on behalf of the Roy Cloud School PTO using funds raised explicitly for Roy Cloud Parents Club’s 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization please fill out the online PTO Check Request Form and attach your digital receipt(s) within the tool. Alternatively, you may print off the completed online form with the physical receipt(s) attached and drop off in the school’s front office directly to the Treasurer’s folder in the PTO files. To utilize the 2022-23 funds, you must submit for reimbursement no later than May 15th, 2023.
How long will it take to be reimbursed? Unless an urgent deadline is specified, reimbursement checks will be directly mailed to the intended recipient within 1 month.
Questions or concerns for the treasurer: Please reach out to [email protected]