Welcome to the treasurer’s corner!
What does the treasurer do? The PTO treasurer is the custodian of the Roy Cloud Parent’s Club funds with key duties mentioned below:
- helps develop the annual budget
- collects fundraising money
- writes checks for purchases and reimbursements*
- tracks income and spending
- makes and communicates financial reports at regular member meetings
- organizes the books for annual audit and tax filings
- preserves the integrity of the 501(c)(3) non profit registration status
*Please NOTE: The process for reimbursement has changed from a manual form to a digital form.
How to get reimbursed:
For reimbursement (e.g. approved grants, teacher stipends, school event related costs, etc.) or payment to vendors / service providers on behalf of the Roy Cloud School PTO using funds raised explicitly for Roy Cloud Parents Club’s 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization please fill out the new! online PTO Check Request Form and attach your digital receipt(s) within the tool. Alternatively, you may print off the completed online form with the physical receipt(s) attached and drop offs in the school’s front office directly to the Treasurer’s folder in the PTO files. To utilize the 2021-22 funds, you must submit for reimbursement no later than May 15th, 2022.
How long will it take to be reimbursed? Unless an urgent deadline is specified, reimbursement checks will be directly mailed to the intended recipient within 1 month.
Questions or concerns for the treasurer: Please reach out to email@example.com