Thank you to our entire community for coming out to Fall Fest and making it one of our largest, most feel-good PTO events ever! We could not have pulled it off without an enormous showing of support from a fleet of volunteers. The PTO extends special thanks to Ryan Flynn and Tony Loew, the Dads’ Club, and the rest of our Fall Fest volunteers for bringing this super fun event to Roy Cloud! Thanks also to our 8th grade committee of parents for hosting the BBQ and bake sale, and to our Book Fair coordinators
Fall Fest was Thursday, October 20, 2022 from 4-7 PM
Join us on the Roy Cloud blacktop for a fall frolic! What a great opportunity to connect with our community and celebrate Roy Cloud! All students, staff, and family members welcome!
- BBQ Meals hosted by 8th Grade – 100% of ticket proceeds go to funding graduation activities for the Roy Cloud Class of 2023. Ticket sales closed at 10 pm on October 17th. A very limited amount of meals will be available for purchase at the event for $15 cash. Come and eat early to avoid long lines!
- Book Fair – Browse and buy books in the library! Get a head start on holiday shopping!
- Free Ice Cream – Enjoy a sweet treat courtesy of the PTO!
- Bake Sale – hosted by the Roy Cloud Class of 2023!
- Pumpkin Decorating – Grab from our patch of pumpkins and decorate away! Pumpkin supply will be limited. Please also consider BYOP (bringing your own pumpkin)!
- Face Painting & Temporary Tattoos – Who doesn’t love a little festive body art?!?
- Dunk Tank & Climbing Wall – Sink some surprise school figures (for a small fee) and engage in other active games!
- Raffle for Prizes – Enter for a chance to score some cool Roy Cloud spiritwear!
Don’t forget to bring cash for bake sale treats, dunk tank throws, and raffle tickets. All other activities are free to all!
Please help make Fall Fest a success and volunteer for a shift at the event. Volunteer clearance is not required, as it’s not during school hours.
Contact [email protected] with any questions.