Our Annual Auction & Dinner Dance is Saturday, March 2, 2024
Join us at the San Mateo Marriott and help our school achieve our fundraising mission!
Get your early bird tickets before prices increase on February 12!
On Saturday, March 2, step into a world of sophistication, suspense, and intrigue as we transform the San Mateo Marriott into a haven of espionage and unforgettable experiences. Ditch your ordinary attire and don your finest tuxedo or cocktail dress, as we unleash a night of glamour, excitement, and mystery.
About the Auction: The Roy Cloud Auction is not only a fantastic party and a great way to connect with others in our school community, but it represents a significant portion of our annual fundraising, enabling a portion of our valuable PTO programs.
Buy Your Tickets Before They Sell Out: Last year’s auction sold out! Get your early bird tickets before they’re gone. You don’t want to miss this amazing event!
Get Involved: There are a lot of options to get involved and help make it a success!
- Become a Sponsor! Showcase your company name and logo as a proud supporter of our Roy Cloud Community
- Donate to the live and silent auctions!
- Vacation homes, cool adventure packages, sports tickets, gadgets, gift baskets, etc. are all needed
- Parent Party Hosts! (can be a group of hosts) Backyard Bourbon & BBQ, Luau, Pool Party, Frat Party, Bunco & Margaritas, are just a few of the past parties. These parties contribute to a significant portion of our fundraising.
- Wine donations
Please fill out this form if you can contribute in anyway!
For questions, email [email protected].
Roy Cloud Auction FAQ:
When is the auction?
The auction will take place on Saturday, March 2, 2024 at the San Mateo Marriott.
Where do I get tickets?
Tickets are on sale now until they sell out. Early Bird Tickets are $150 each and the price goes up to $175 on 2/12/24.
Is the auction indoors or outdoors?
The San Mateo Marriott is a large indoor event venue.
Who attends the auction?
The Roy Cloud auction is a wonderful adults-only event for our entire community. Attendees usually include parents and guardians, adult family members, Roy Cloud teachers and staff, and other community members involved with our school.
Can I buy catalog items without attending or purchasing tickets?
Yes! We will be doing mobile bidding this year! Please check the online catalog once it’s released to see which items are available for bidding and immediate purchase. After the auction, some unsold items, parent-hosted parties, and teacher-hosted events may be available for purchase.
What do people wear?
This year’s auction has a Bond-inspired “Cloud Royale” theme. While there is no official dress code, we invite you to embrace the theme and don a tux and cocktail attire.
What happens at the auction?
- Upon arrival you will be given a unique bidder number to be used for both the silent and live auction
- During the cocktail hour, there is an opportunity to buy raffle tickets and bid on silent auction items, including parties, camps, and teacher sponsored activities
- Guests are seated at their table for dinner and the live auction begins after the main course
- An auctioneer runs the live auction with about 10-15 items such as a stay at an apartment in Paris, a Tahoe home, the auction winner parking spaces in the Jefferson and Red Oak lots, Principal for a Day and more
- The live auction culminates with the Fund-a-Need.
- After the live auction, there is a Dessert Dash, where the table with the highest bid gets the first choice from the amazing dessert table that has desserts donated from parents and local bakeries
- And we finish off the night with music from a LIVE BAND and dancing
When will I be able to view the auction catalog?
The auction catalog will be available within two weeks of the auction.
Who do I contact with questions?
Please contact [email protected] for questions or information.