Jogathon is Friday, May 19th, 2023!
The annual Roy Cloud Jogathon & Middle School Color Run is a major fundraiser for our PTO, but more importantly, it is a great way for our students (and their families) to participate and get active in our community. Check back in the spring of 2023 for more details about this year’s jogathon!
- The jogathon and middle school color run take place throughout the day on Friday
- Each student will jog, run, walk, or skip as many laps as possible during their grade’s 20-minute race
- Middle schoolers will get to participate in the color run, where they’re showered with a rainbow of powdered colors
- Each student can fundraise by collecting pledges (per lap or a flat amount) through their personal fundraising web pages
- Prizes will be given to the highest fundraisers and lap-runners in each grade level
Contact & Communications
Contact email@example.com with any questions