Power Up Roy Cloud!
Jogathon is Friday, April 8th, 2022
The Roy Cloud Jogathon & Middle School Color Run is back on campus after almost three years! The annual jogathon is a major fundraiser for our PTO, but more importantly, it is a great way for our students (and their families) to participate and get active in our community.
Every student is encouraged to wear their shirt during the jogathon to show their Roy Cloud spirit! Jogathon pre-ordered t-shirts are available for pickup before school on April 5th, 6th, and 7th near the Jefferson lot. All extra t-shirts will also be for sale at these times, but sizes are limited.
- The jogathon and middle school color run take place throughout the day on Friday, April 8th
- Each student will jog, run, walk, or skip as many laps as possible during their grade’s 20-minute race
- Middle schoolers will get to participate in the color run, where they’re showered with a rainbow of powdered colors
- Each student can fundraise by collecting pledges (per lap or a flat amount) through their personal fundraising web pages
- Prizes will be given to the highest fundraisers and lap-runners in each grade level
- Will parents be allowed on campus to watch? Stay tuned for specifics! Want to ensure you can participate in the big day? Volunteer to help!
After a record-setting year of fundraising in 2021, our goal is to raise $45,000 for the PTO. Starting on March 7th, all students in grades K-8 can collect pledges from family, friends, and neighbors based on the number of laps they run (or a flat dollar amount). Each student has their own personal fundraising page to make it easy and fun! Simply search for your student, find their page, and make a pledge!
About Personal Fundraising Pages
If you don’t care to customize your student’s page, no problem! Each page already has a default message and you can simply follow these instructions and start sharing the link. If desired, you can customize your student’s page. You should be receiving an email from Roy Cloud’s DoJiggy jogathon system with your student’s account information and links to customize. These emails are sent to the first parent/guardian email associated with each student, so please check all emails! Didn’t receive your login information? Contact email@example.com. If you prefer to solicit pledges the old fashioned way, you can print and distribute pledge sheets.
Prizes, Prizes, and more Prizes!
- Grades K-5: Top three fundraising classes get an ice cream party for the whole class!
- Grades K-5: Each female and male student with the most laps in each grade will get a certificate and a $5 Baskin Robbins card
- Grades 6-8: The middle schooler with the most money raised will get a $100 Amazon card
- Grades 6-8: Each female and male student with the most laps in each grade will get a $10 iTunes card
Jogathon & Color Run Schedule, April 8th
Check back soon for a detailed schedule of the big day!
- 8:30 – 8:50 am – 1st Grade
- 9:00 – 9:20 am – 2nd Grade
- 10:45 – 11:05 am – Kindergarten
- 11:15 – 11:35 am – 3rd Grade
- 1:15 – 1:35 pm – 4th Grade
- 1:45 – 2:05 pm – 5th Grade
- 2:15 – 2:40 pm – Middle School Color Run
Contact & Communications