Pledge & View Status!
On Friday, May 19th, Roy Cloud’s blacktop will transform into a race track as students run, walk, jog or skip laps to compete across classes and raise money for our school!
The annual jogathon is one of the most important fundraisers for the Roy Cloud PTO, but it’s also a great way for our students to have fun while getting active and engaged in our community.
Your donations mean the world! We use the 99Pledges system to collect pledges and donations. You can donate directly to a student using their personal page link or by searching for a participant. You can also make a general donation to help us reach our jogathon goal!
Get Your 2023 Commemorative T-Shirt
Online t-shirt sales are now closed!
To pick up your pre-purchased shirt or to purchase a shirt, please see the following sales and pickup schedule:
- Fri, May 5: Before school and after school, Jefferson gate
- Mon, May 8: Before school only, Flagpole next to the front office
- Fri, May 12: Before school only, Flagpole next to the front office
- Week of May 15 TBD: In person sales this week will depend on remaining stock. Stay tuned and please try to make one of the dates above.
A few details about this year’s shirts:
- Sizes run small: Check the size chart before making your purchase.
- Stock is limited: Get your t-shirt early! Many sizes will sell out.
- Contact us at email@example.com with more interest for sold out sizes. If there is enough demand, we may be able to order more, but there is no guarantee.
- The jogathon takes place throughout the day on Friday, May 19th
- Each student will jog, run, walk, or skip as many laps as possible during their grade’s 20-minute race
- Middle schoolers get to participate in the middle school color run, where they’re showered with a rainbow of powdered colors (don’t forget to get your permission slip signed prior to the event!)
- Each student can fundraise by collecting pledges (per lap or a flat amount) through their personal fundraising web pages
- Prizes will be given to the highest fundraisers and lap-runners in each grade level
- Parents! Want to participate in the big day? Volunteer to help out at the event
- Grades K-5: Top three fundraising classes get an ice cream party for the whole class!
- Grades K-5: Each female and male student with the most laps in each grade will get a certificate and a $5 Baskin Robbins card
- Grades 6-8: The first 150 middle school students to raise $100 or more will receive a custom Roy Cloud themed Gatorade Gx water bottle
May 19th Schedule
Please join us on Jogathon day to cheer on our students!
8:30-8:50 am…………1st Grade
9:00-9:20 am………… 2nd Grade
11:15-11:35 am………3rd Grade
1:15-1:35 pm………….4th Grade
1:45-2:05 pm………….5th Grade
2:10-2:40 pm………….Middle School Color Run