PTO Resources for Roy Cloud Teachers
$500 per classroom per school year for materials and supplies. There is no pre-approval. Receipts must be provided.
How to get reimbursed:
Email your receipts to PTO treasurer, Jim Balestieri at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may drop off into Jim’s folder in the PTO files in the office. To utilize the 2019-20 funds, you must submit for reimbursement no later than May 15th, 2020.
Submit News for The Thunderbolt
What’s happening in your classroom that’s awesome? Need to inform the school community about something?
Please share for the Thunderbolt, website, and/or school facebook page. As you know, a picture is worth 1,000 words! Email content to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to submit your grant request using our online form.
All items must fall within the PTO mission, which is to “promote and support the well-being and education of the Roy Cloud Students”. All grant requests must first be approved by administration before PTO reviews the request.
What PTO is looking to fund:
- What you need that will enhance learning in your classroom, and will impact as many students as possible for as long as possible
- Middle school enrichment
- Professional Development
- Items for which you normally collect small funds from parents
Examples of Items Previously Funded:
- Online subscription to A-Z reading for K-2 classrooms
- Living History Days
- Olympic mentor through Classroom Champions program
Take action now:
- Fill out the Grant Application Online Form / Paper Form. If using the paper form, return to Principal Prystas.
- Please submit grant applications as soon as possible, as we wish to get funds committed and into the classrooms now. Grants requests will be reviewed immediately.
Grade Level Field Trip Funds
Funds for grade-level use for field trips. $1,000 per grade for K-3, and $2,000 per grade for 4-8. There is no PTO pre-approval. Normal school approval applies. If your grade does not do a field trip, funds may alternatively be used for on-site special activities, if approved by administration.
How to get funded:
Email invoices or receipts for reimbursement to PTO treasurer, Jim Balestieri at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may drop it into Jim’s folder in the PTO files in the office. To utilize the 2019-20 funds, you must submit for reimbursement no later than May 15th.
Financial Assistance for Students
The PTO can provide confidential scholarships to students needing financial assistance with things like school supplies, a new coat, field trip fees, and similar. Please contact PTO treasurer, Jim Balestieri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Help With Something Else?
Or have a suggestion or feedback for the PTO? Please email PTO President, Yvonne Sarles at email@example.com.