Save the date for March 11, 2023!!!
Roy Cloud Auction FAQ:
When is the auction?
The auction will take place on March 11, 2023 at Hiller Aviation Museum in San Carlos.
Where do I get tickets?
We will provide a link to purchase tickets once they’re on sale. Tickets are $150 each and the ticket price is partially tax deductible.
What COVID safety protocols are in place?
The Roy Cloud auction is considered a private event and will follow CDPH guidelines for private events.
Is the auction indoors or outdoors?
Hiller Aviation Museum is a large indoor event venue in San Carlos.
Who attends the auction?
The Roy Cloud auction is a wonderful adults-only event for our entire community. Attendees usually include parents and guardians, adult family members, Roy Cloud teachers and staff, and other community members involved with our school.
How many people attend the auction?
Between 200-250 people attended the past few auctions.
What do people wear?
Stay tuned for the 2023 auction theme and suggested attire!
What happens at the auction?
- Upon arrival you will be given a unique bidder number to be used for both the silent and live auction
- During the cocktail hour, there is an opportunity to buy raffle tickets and bid on silent auction items, including fun packages, parties, camps, and teacher-sponsored activities
- Guests are seated at their table for dinner and the live auction begins after the main course
- An auctioneer runs the live auction with items such as a stay at an apartment in Paris, a Tahoe home, parking spaces in the Jefferson and Red Oak lots, Principal for a Day, and more
- After the live auction, there is a Dessert Dash, where the table with the highest bid gets the first choice from the amazing dessert table that has desserts donated from parents and local bakeries
- And we finish off the night with music and dancing
Who do I contact with questions?
Please contact email@example.com for questions or information.