T-Shirt Pickup During Dropoff (8:00-8:30am) Extended!
We will be distributing T-shirts across from the Jefferson Parking Lot on the corner of Jefferson and Seminole Way. Pickup starts at 8:00am! We will be distributing AND SELLING shirts while supplies last. We’ll accept cash, Venmo, or Paypal for t-shirt sales. For faster pickup, buy your student(s)’s shirt now. Hurry, supplies are limited and running out! See below for T-shirt details.
From Monday, May 17th through Sunday, May 23rd, students will participate in the Roy Cloud Jog-A-Thon. Our theme this year is “Roy Cloud Strong”. This is a favorite event of the year and our last chance to raise money for the PTO! Students in grades K-8 will collect pledges from family, friends, and neighbors, based on the number of steps they take during Jog-A-Thon week. Students can log their steps daily with this step tracker and, from May 24th-26th, can submit their steps to win a prize. As a reminder, those students who qualify for a prize for the most steps must raise at least $25 and show photographic proof of their steps.
There’s also a new scavenger hunt this year following the walking school bus routes. Along the Blue, Orange and Green routes, the Jog-A-Thon committee will place individualized 12″ x 12” tiles for the students to find. The goal will be for each student to find the tiles, record all of the words on the tiles and submit them. Record every tile on a route and enter the raffle for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (contingent on raising at least $25 for the school). Each student can submit one entry for each Route he/she/they complete, up to three entries per student! Download and print the scavenger hunt tracker or pick one up outside the Roy Cloud front office. Also, check out the complete scavenger hunt guidelines for specifics.
- Each student, whether on campus or at home, will be given a step counter for the week of the Jog-A-Thon (we will also accept steps from Fitbit, Garmin, vTech, Apple watches, and any other trackers as long as you can provide proof of steps).
- Students will walk, run, skip, hike, and jog during that week to collect as many steps as possible. At the end of the week, students will have to log their steps in this Google Form. Student winners will be asked to show proof of steps so make sure to take a photo of your step counter!
- All entries are due at the end of the day on Wednesday, May 26th. After that, students are welcome to keep their step counter as a commemorative keepsake.
- We will have an additional scavenger hunt following the Blue, Orange, and Green walking school bus routes. Students (and their families if they so choose) must find as many stones as they can and record the words on the stones in this Google Form. Find them all in a single route and enter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (contingent on raising at least $25 for the school). Each student can submit one tracker for each Route he/she/they complete, up to three entries per student!
Our goal this year is to raise $25,000, but we think we can crush this with your help! Beginning April 13th, students in grades K- 8 will collect pledges from family, friends, and neighbors, based on the number of steps they run, walk, skip, or jog from May 17 – 23rd. Each student has their own pledge web page to make fundraising easy and fun! Login information from DoJiggy has been sent to the first email associated with each student, so parents and caregivers, please check all emails. Didn’t receive your login information? Contact email@example.com.
You can also make a donation from the main Roy Cloud page. Simply click the “Make A Pledge” button on the top right of the screen to pledge a fixed amount or an amount per 1,000 steps. You can next select a particular student or class to receive your donation.
Prizes, Prizes, and more Prizes!
- Middle schooler with the most steps wins a $50 Amazon gift card
- K-5 student with the most steps wins a $50 Amazon gift card
- Scavenger hunt raffle winner gets a $50 gift card
**Note: winners of these prizes must raise at least $25.
And We Have a Winner!
Thank you to Reagan Gotelli, 1st grader in Ms. Ho’s class, for submitting the winning design! Pre-orders for this commemorative, once-in-a-lifetime t-shirt will begin on April 13th. You can pre-purchase your t-shirt(s) and pick them up during school drop off from May 3-7 beginning at 8:00am. If you can’t collect your shirt(s) during that time, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can accommodate your needs. The sizes run small so don’t forget to check the size chart. Sales will continue only while supplies last. Order yours before they’re gone!
Questions? Email email@example.com.